Universal Works classic Bakers overshirt. Named for its distinctive chevron-like similarities to the 'Herring' fish, there is certainly nothing fishy about this fabric. Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for G.I.'s.
• Regular fit.
• Five-button front.
• Plain, unbuttoned cuffs for easy rolling.
• Singular asymmetric chest pocket.
• Two large lower patch pockets.
• Single partially concealed coin pocket.
• Straight cut hem.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together.
Please be aware that these technical measurements are based on the garment laid flat.
For advice on sizing, we have a small guide available here - or alternatively, contact us if you'd like any help.
|Size - Measured in Centimetres.||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
Centre Back Length.
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||52||54.5||57||59.5||62||64.5||67|
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (inc. Cuff.)||59.5||61||62.5||64||65.5||67||69.5|