This beautiful checked fabric is woven in Prato, Italy by a specialist coat fabric maker who specialises in working with recycled fibres. Soft, yet structured and durable, it could be named either after the capital of Sri Lanka or the famous detective, both are great things and maybe both are in need of a lovely tweed.
• Regular fit- slightly roomier than our 'Bakers Jacket.'
• Lined pockets throughout.
• Five-button front.
• Two patch front pockets.
• Internal buttoned chest pocket.
• Two patch hand pockets.
• Rear button-flap pocket.
• Buttoned throat/neck strap.
• Fabric Content: 40% Recycled Cotton, 25% Recycled Acrylic 22% Recycled Polyester 10% Recycled Wool 3% Recycled Other Fibres Outer, 100% Polyester Top Sleeve Lining.
• Washcare: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron (1 dot). Dry clean only (P).
Please be aware that these technical measurements are based on the garment laid flat.
|Size - Measured in Centimetres.||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
Centre Back Length.
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||53||55.5||58||60.5||63||65.5||68|
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (inc. Cuff.)||61.5||63||64.5||66||67.5||69||70.5|