With a cult following, this is fast becoming a UW classic. Loose fit, Japanese styling.
This beautiful checked fabric is woven in Prato, Italy by a specialist coat fabric maker who specialises in working with recycled fibres. Soft, yet structured and durable, it could be named either after the capital of Sri Lanka or the famous detective, both are great things and maybe both are in need of a lovely tweed.
• Wrap front with internal and external ties.
• Two lower patch pockets.
• One external chest patch pocket.
• One internal chest patch pocket.
• Fabric Content: 40% Recycled Cotton, 25% Recycled Acrylic 22% Recycled Polyester 10% Recycled Wool 3% Recycled Other Fibres Outer, 100% Polyester Top Sleeve Lining.
• Washcare: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron (1 dot). Dry clean only (P). Do not iron decoration.
|Size - Measured in Centimetres.||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
Centre Back Length.
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||54||56.5||59||61.5||64||66.5|
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (inc. Cuff.)||62||63.5||65||66.5||68||69.5|